Teaches beginning reloaders the basic knowledge, skills, and attitude necessary to safely reload shotgun shells.
This course is six hours in length and is conducted in a classroom. Each student is taught reloading safety; shotgun shell components; using the reloading manual and reloading data; equipment; and the shotgun shell reloading process.
Students will receive:
- NRA Guide to Reloading handbook
- Basic Reloading Student Exam
- Course completion certificate
- NRA Gun Safety Rules brochure
- Basic Firearm Training Program brochure
- Instructor Application Course/Evaluation form.