Teaches the basic knowledge, skills, and attitude for owning and operating a pistol safely.
This course is at least 8-hours long and includes classroom and range time learning to shoot revolvers and semi-automatic pistols. Students learn NRA’s rules for safe gun handling; pistol parts and operation; ammunition; shooting fundamentals; range rules; shooting from the bench rest position, and two handed standing positions; cleaning the pistol; and continued opportunities for skill development.
Students will receive:
- NRA Guide to the Basics of Pistol Shooting handbook
- NRA Gun Safety Rules brochure
- Winchester/NRA Marksmanship Qualification booklet
- Basics of Pistol Shooting Student Examination
- Course completion certificate.
Course cost is $150.00 per person.
To check availability and make reservations please click here.